Top Rated Family Law Attorney In Butler, PA
Estate Planning & Probate
About Jennifer R. Pullar, Esq.
Jennifer is a graduate of Grove City College and Duquesne University School of Law and specializes in matrimonial/family law. She is a Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and a Member of the Butler County Bar Association. In addition, she is admitted to practice in the Pennsylvania State Courts.
Since 2011, Jennifer has received high peer recognition and professional achievement by being named as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star, which is an achievement only given to the top 2% of young attorneys in the state. Jennifer is also nationally recognized as one of the Top 10 Family Law Attorneys in Pennsylvania under age 40 by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
In addition to being a top rated family law attorney, Jennifer holds Pennsylvania’s record on child support, by obtaining a $170,000/month award to a client in 2010, said award being upheld by the appellate courts.
In addition to her career path and professional achievements, Jennifer is active in the Butler County community. In 2013, Jennifer was given the Distinguished Service Award by the Butler Eagle and the Chamber of Commerce for Outstanding Community Service to the Butler County Community.
Since 2011, Jennifer has served on the Board of Trustees for the Butler County Community College (BC3), currently serving as the Board Secretary to the Executive Committee; Chair of the Personnel Committee; and member of the Quality Assessment Committee.
Jennifer has been active with the Butler Rotary clubs since 2004, serving as President of the Butler Rotary Club in 2007-2008; Assistant Governor from 2008-2012; District International Service Chair in 2012; and District Trainer from 2013-2016. In addition, Jennifer served as the VP and Treasurer for the Butler Rotary Foundation and Co-Chairperson for its annual Rotary Turkey Roundup, which provides food vouchers to needy Butler County families during the holiday season. Jennifer also served as Co-Chairperson for the Butler Rotary Foundation’s Annual Sporting Clay Shoot which benefits organizations such as the Boy Scouts, It’s All About the Warrior Foundation and the Wounded Warrior Project, non-profit organizations that empower injured veterans and service members returning from military service on or after September 11, 2001.
Jennifer is a former member of the Board of Directors for the Community Health Clinic of Butler County, the Board of Directors for Butler County Against Heroin, Inc., and Butler County’s Stand Tall Drug Awareness and Prevention Program throughout the Butler County Area School Districts.
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star, Top 2% of Young Attorneys in the State, Super Lawyers of 2011, 2012, 2013.
- National Recognition Award Given to Practitioners in the Area of Family Law., Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under Age 40 in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2014.
- Certified Collaborative Lawyer by Collaborative Law Association of Southwest Pennsylvania (CLASP).
- Certified Parenting Coordinator before the Court of Common Pleas of Butler County, Pennsylvania.
- Awarded for Outstanding Community Service to the Butler County Community, Distinguished Service Award — Junior Recipient, Butler Eagle and Rotary Club of Butler, 2013.
Verdicts and Settlements
Butler County Court of Common Pleas, Memorandum Opinion & Order — Child Support Award of $170,000 per month for two children, 2010 (upheld by the appellate courts)
- Pa. Superior Court, Published & Precedential Favorable Opinion and Order – COVID 19 Vaccination of a child, September 2022
Pro bono/Community Service
- Member of Butler AM Rotary Club, 2015 – Current
- Board of Trustees, Butler County Community College, 2012 – Current
- District International Service Chair — Rotary International District 7280, 2012
- District Trainer — Rotary International District 7280, 2013 – 2016
- Assistant Governor, Rotary International District 7280, 2008 – 2012
- President, Butler Rotary Club, 2007; Member, 2004 – 2014
- Former Board Member, The Rotary Foundation of Butler
- Former Board Member, Butler County Against Heroin, Inc. / StandTall Drug Awareness Program
- Former Board Member, Community Health Clinic of Butler County